- Using Quiltsmart's Tree of Life interfacing, you will breeze through making Tree of Life blocks!
- METHOD: "Lop & Fuse" - Just place and fuse 2.5" squares on the marked sections of interfacing, stitch on the lines, and press open. When you sew the seams on the solid lines printed on the interfacing, you will get beautiful points, without ever fussing with triangles! It's all squares! Easy, fast, and smart!
- The large blocks finish at 20".
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more or larger projects.
- Comes in a 9" x 12" pack with 8 panels of printed interfacing (makes 16 trees) & complete instructions. Yardage and cutting info for a wall, bedrunner, twin, queen & king!
VARIATIONS: Great for 2.5" strips for a scrappy look!
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails below!
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) under the VIDEO to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS (you will want the Lop & Fuse template!).