- You'll LOVE Baskets Around! Simple method, beginner's delight! No curved piecing with printed interfacing-clever applique method!
- METHOD: "Zigzag Applique" - this is EASY! Just stitch, trim, turn, fuse, and zigzag. No curved piecing, no needle turning!
- The individual baskets finish 10"! Large arcs are easy to sew - and fast!
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more or larger projects. Yardage & Cutting information for a Queen included inside.
- Comes in a 9" x 12" pack with 8 panels of Big Arc interfacing & instructions to make the 3 sizes in 2 layouts each (see back cover to the left) or create your own layout.
NOTE: The Big Arc Cutting Wedge is a separate item as of Jan 2019. It is needed to make this quilt.
VARIATIONS: There are 2 layouts in this pattern! "Baskets Around" & "Scrap Baskets". Image #5 in the images to the left is an example of other things you can do with this interfacing when you create on your own!
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails below!
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS (you will want the cutting wedge!).