- Great for larger phones! This ADORABLE self-lined cell phone clutch is great! It sews up so fast, and has pockets that magically appear.
- METHOD: "Fuse & Use" - this is EASY! Just fuse, stitch, trim, & turn. All straight sewing, great for beginners! Takes only minutes to make!
- 9" x 38+" strip required for one bag. May also be made from fat quarters!
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase the "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Panels are available separately for more bags. 1 panel makes 1 bag.
- Comes in a 6" x 9" pack with printed interfacing. You will LOVE it! Approximately 5" x 8".
VARIATIONS: Want it just a bit heftier than our standard? Add a Heavyweight Stabilizer inside.
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails below!
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) under the VIDEO to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS!