- Dahlia Blooms beautifully right before your eyes! (It does, it really does!)
- METHOD: "Zigzag Applique" - this is EASY! Just stitch, trim, turn, fuse, and zigzag. No curved piecing, no needle turning! Clever applique method!
- The flower finishes at about 44" and is made up of 16 blades.
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing and includes yardage measurements and cutting information for a Lap, Twin, and Queen. Once you have made one and have the instructions, you can order Refill Packs to make more!
- Comes in a 9" x 12" pack with 6 panels of interfacing & instructions.
VARIATIONS: Mini-dahlia....see video coming soon below.
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails below!
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) under the VIDEO (coming soon - with the "mini dahlia version"!) to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS!