VARIATIONS: The bright little quilt uses X panels and also features our darling Broadway Border! That is easy as pie and is the same method as the Drunkard's Path. (NOT QUILTED YET)
- Drunkard's Path is a very classic design typically made with just one shape - a quarter circle and the "L" shape around it - and all curves! Not this way!
- METHOD: "Zigzag Applique" - this is EASY! CLEVER applique method! Just stitch, trim, turn, fuse, and zigzag. No curved piecing, no needle turning! This method is quite different than others - and if you have ever made a Drunkard's Path the traditional way, this one is easier, because the "path" is always the applique part making it much easier to lay out.
- The Drunkard's Path small block finish at 4" When you sew 16 of those together, they finish at 16".
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more or larger projects.
- Comes in a 9" x 12" pack with 8 panels of interfacing & instructions to make any of the 3 sizes (but 5 different ways to lay them each out - inside the instructions) shown on the cover (small - 4 panels, Lap- 6 panels, or Twin - 8 panels) or create your own size/layout.
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails below!
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) under the VIDEO to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS!