TIP: If making a larger project than 1 panel, fuse the panels together before you start, overlapping a row, and using an Applique Pressing Sheet.
- The EASIEST, EASIEST, EASIEST way to sew squares! Cut squares 2", they will finish at 1.5". Each panel has (98) squares. Seven (7) squares across by 14 squares long. There are extended lines, so that you can use more squares if you want to "work" your project a column or two wider. General instructions for sewing come with the pack.
- METHOD: "Fuse, Fold, & Sew". Perfectly-matched seams, easy construction, using Quiltsmart grid interfacing technique.
- WAIT, WAIT - did we say you also get PERFECT MATCHING??? Without even trying, it just happens. You will love it! You really will. Okay, nuff said.
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more projects.
- Comes in a 9" x 11" pack with interfacing & instructions.
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS!