- These are fabulous traditional designs, but with modern methods!
- METHOD: "Zigzag Applique" - this is EASY! Just stitch, trim, turn, fuse, and zigzag. No needle turning!
- The blocks finish at 21"!
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more or larger projects.
- Comes in a 9" x 9" pack with 4 panels of interfacing & instructions to make the 4 different designs shown or create your own layout. 1 each of Pineapple, Orchid, Plumeria, and Breadfruit!
Single Design On Point VARIATION: Show in photo is the Plumeria. You can make this variation with any design. You will need 6 Plumeria panels for this one. Make the blocks and then arrange as you wish, filling in with the background fabric. Have fun being creative!
TWIN SIZE VARIATION: in photos to left: To make a twin size like Krista's multicolored beautiful quilt, you will need this Pack, plus 2 additional panels of each block (for a total of 12 blocks). Krista also added extra 2.5" strips around each panel. These instructions for a twin size are not in the pattern, but easy to adjust. Just multiply the "4 Block" figures by 3 for a 12-block quilt, and by 4 for a 16-block quilt (which would make a nice queen size). To go around each block with the 2.5" border strips, you need about (2-3) 2.5" strips per block, depending on width of fabric. Aloha!
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails below!
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) under the VIDEO to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS!