VARIATIONS: "Broken Mariner's Compass". This is a a bit of a challenge in terms of time, but not in difficulty! It is the equivalent of 4 Mariner's Compasses. If you want to do this, order the Pack and 24 additional panels of interfacing - a better value than 4 packs.
- Using Quiltsmart's Mariner's Compass interfacing, you will be amazed how easy this quilt is to make!
- METHOD: "Flip & Stitch" and "Zigzag Applique" - Two easy Quiltsmart methods come together to make this great classic quilt. Only cut rectangles & squares - no bias cutting or strange shapes!
- Each compass finishes at about 47 inches and takes about 4-6 hours to complete the compass.
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more or larger projects.
- Comes in a 9" x 12" pack with 8 panels of interfacing & instructions to make the 3 layouts shown (Lap, Twin, or Queen) or create your own layout.
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails below!
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) under the VIDEO to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS (you will want the Lop & Fuse template!).