- Piano Keys is a wonderfully fun addition to your quilt and SO EASY! Use these quick-to-sew strips between other strips, for borders, or across a row quilt.
- METHOD: "Fuse, Fold, & Stitch" - this is SO EASY! Very similar to our popular GRID methods. Only straight strips to cut - no angles or diamonds! Perfect intersections and beautiful points!
- USE 2.5" strips! Perfect for kids and grown-ups learning to sew!
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more or larger projects.
- Comes in a 6" x 9" pack with 2 panels of interfacing & instructions to make a total of (72) Piano Keys that finish at 2" x 6", or about 2 yards of border. Strips can be cut or stitched together to accommodate many different size quilt needs.
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails below!STORY: Click through the images to see Vicky's Piano Keys quilt, made by her husband Bobby, as a surprise for her birthday. Vicky loves roses and playing the piano. Bobby wanted to make a quilt for her and did in 1 week! This was his first quilt! He did a beautiful job and put a bunch of roses, piano keys and LOVE into her quilt. Needless to say, Vicky was over the top touched with love!
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS!