- Black-eyed Susan is a very classic design made with a half Rob Pete shape, and circles for the flower centers. A great stash buster!
- METHOD: "Zigzag Applique" - this is EASY! CLEVER applique method! Just stitch, trim, turn, fuse, and zigzag. No curved piecing, no needle turning! This method is quite different than others - and if you have ever made a Black-Eyed Susan the traditional way, this one is easier!
- The Black-eyed Susan block finishes at 4" When you sew 16 of those together, they finish at 16".
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more or larger projects.
- Comes in a 9" x 9" pack with 4 panels of Rob Pete interfacing and 1 panel of ZigZapps! Circles. Instructions, yardage and cutting information to make two small quilts or 1 Lap.
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails!
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS!