- Hawaiian Garden is an original design by Bette Runnels, a California native, but Hawaiian enthusiast!
- Hawaiian designs are traditionally considered difficult - but the Quiltsmart method and Bette's easy lines make it EASY! You will get BEAUTIFUL curves, without the tedious needle-turning!
- METHOD: "Zigzag Applique"! Just stitch, trim, turn, fuse, and zigzag. No needle turning!
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more projects.
- Comes in a 9" x 12" pack with instructions and 8 panels of interfacing to make a Wall/Lap (4 panels), Twin (8 panels) or Queen (8 panels) size quilt!
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows (use your cursor to hover over the side of the image) to see enlargements of the thumbnails below!