Big Bold 18" Blocks! So Ridiculously Easy & Fun!Click on the picture to see more!
CLICK on the IMAGE to the left, then click through the side arrows!
- Wow - A Biggie of a Double Wedding Ring that is a super fun to make and a great stash buster!
- Fat Quarters are PERFECT for this pattern!
- Printed Fusible Interfacing makes it EASY! METHOD: "Zigzag Applique" - this is EASY! Just stitch, trim, turn, fuse, and zigzag. No curved piecing, no needle turning! Did we say "EASY"? EASY!
- The main blocks finish at 17.5", cut at 18"!
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more projects or more rings on your quilt.
- Comes in a 9" x 12" pack with 8 panels of interfacing & instructions to make the layout shown or create your own layout.
PEEK DOWN (Scroll) to see SUGGESTED PRODUCTS!